Construction of a building for out-of-school care
The Public Entity Sint Eustatius intends to construct a new building for out-of-school care. The building has a gross floor area of approximately 1,750m2 and will be located on the Road to Lynch. Construction is scheduled to start in the first quarter of 2023.
What is OLE looking for?
In order to select a contractor for this project, the Public Entity of St. Eustatius organizes a public tender with pre-selection. Contractors interested in taking part in the pre-selection are invited to express their interest and submit the following information:
- Excerpt from the Chamber of Commerce, not older than 3 months
- Organization chart of the company.
- CV of personnel responsible for the planning and quality of this project.
- Company’s financial reports for the past 3 years, signed by an accountant.
- Letter from the Tax office, stating that the contractor is up to date with his tax payments.
- Proof by means of a CV. that the intended construction manager has successfully completed comparable projects.
- A list of possible subcontractors and their technical references.
The companies that, based on the assessment of the submitted information, are assumed to be able to complete the project successfully, will be invited to participate in the tender and submit a financial proposal.
Are you interested?
The requested information should be sent to email@example.com before 4 p.m. (local time) on August 1, 2022. More information can be obtained by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The St. Eustatius 2020 Procurement Regulations apply to this tender.